"Strategically Mapping your Early Career Development” and “The Healthcare Organization’s Role in Formulating Public Policy"
3.0 Face-to-Face Education Credits
GVSU Seidman College of Business
SCB 1008B-MultiPurpose Section B-The Forum -
50 Front Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504
Monday, February 18, 2019
9:00 AM Registration and networking
10:00 AM Strategically Mapping your Early Career Development
Moderator: Robert W. Mach, FACHE, CEO, Select Specialty Hospital, Battle Creek, MI
- Leslie Jurecko, MD, MBA, Sr VP for Delivery System Quality, Safety and Experience, Spectrum Health
- Michael Breon, Director of Sales Operations & Effectiveness, Priority Heath
- Matt Campbell, CEO Select Specialty Hospital- Saginaw
11:30 AM Networking Break and transition into Lunch
12:00 PM Executive Luncheon with Key Note Address by Don Brown of Don Brown Leadership & Development, which has the Mission of "Helping People with People."
1:30 PM The Healthcare Organization’s Role in Formulating Public Policy
Moderator: Raymond J. Higbea, PhD, FACHE, Grand Valley State University
- Laura Appel, MD, MBA, Sr VP and Chief Innovation Officer, Michigan Health & Hospital Assoc.
- John Shaski, Government Relations Officer, Sparrow Health Systems
- Jennifer Meeks, Principal, Clinical Regulatory Affairs, Spectrum Health
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Great Lakes Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives and for 3.0 Face-to-Face Education Credits have been applied for.
- $125 GLACHE Member (includes education sessions and lunch)
- $155 Non-GLACHE Member (includes education session and lunch)
- $ 30 Student (includes education session and lunch)
There is no refund for cancellations within 14 days of the program.
For questions and inquiries please contact For questions and inquiries please contact Rosalie Glowney at Rosalie.Glowney@spectrumhealth.org