PROVIDING CULTURALLY AND LINGUISTICALLY APPROPRIATE SERVICES
Sessions has been approved for 1.5 Face-to-Face Education Credits.
Friday, November 8, 2019
Previous Pricing was in error, please see corrected pricing below.
University Club, Michigan State University
3435 Forest Rd, Lansing, MI, 48910
8:00 AM Registration and Networking
9:00 AM Panel Discussion
Moderator: Raymond J. Higbea, PhD, FACHE, Associate Professor of Health Administration, Grand Valley State University
- Lori Adams Simon, MPA, CDM, Senior Advisor Diversity/Inclusion, Civil Rights Coordinator, Human Resources, Sparrow Health System
- Dr. Robert Flora, Chief Academic Officer/Vice President of Academic Affairs, McLaren Health Care; Professor and Associate Chair of Education, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology, MSU College of Human Medicine
- Dr. Diane Postler-Slattery, President and CEO, MidMichigan Health
11:00 AM Annual Meeting
11:30 AM Networking Break and transition into Lunch
12:00 PM Key Note Address
Speaker: Brian Peters, Chief Executive Officer, Michigan Health & Hospital Association
1:00 PM Adjournment
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Great Lakes Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives and is approved for 1.5 Face-to-Face Education Credits.
· $60.00 GLACHE Member (includes education session and lunch)
· $80.00 Non-GLACHE Member (includes education session and lunch)
· $25.00 Student (includes education session and lunch)
There is no refund for cancellations within 14 days of the program.
For questions and inquiries, please contact Kimberly McVicar at email@example.com