Equity of Care - Understanding Implicit Bias
3.0 Face-to-Face Education Credits
GVSU Seidman School of Business
Forum - A
50 Front Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504
Monday, February 17, 2020
8:30 AM - 10:00 Registration & Networking
10:00 AM - 11:30 Equity of Care
Moderator: Hyung Kim, MD, MBA, President, Mercy Health,Saint Mary's
- Tasha Blackmon, CEO, Cherry Street Clinic
- Denise Evans, Project Coordinator, Strong Beginnings
- Tracy McKnight, RN, BSN, CEO Care Resources PACE
11:30 AM Networking Break and Transition into Lunch
12:00 PM Luncheon Presentation with Key Note Address by Jeremy Moore, "Geographic Disparities"
1:30 PM - 3:00 Implicit Bias
Moderator: Rodney Robinson, Senior Financial Analyst, Spectrum Health
Presenters Bios Download
- Kim Starks, MA, Director of Poverty Education, Access of West Michigan
- Kristin Ekkens, Cultural Intelligence Center
- Simin Beg, MD, Spectrum Health
NOTE: GVSU Parking Passes and Instructions will be email to you just prior to the event.
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Great Lakes Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives and for 3.0 Face-to-Face Education Credits have been applied for.
- $ 80GLACHE Member (includes education sessions and lunch)
- $100 Non-GLACHE Member (includes education session and lunch)
- $ 25 Student (includes education session and lunch)
There is no refund for cancellations within 14 days of the program.
For questions and inquiries please contact For questions and inquiries please contact Rosalie Glowney at Rosalie.Glowney@spectrumhealth.org